Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: somes trees invisibles with "Motion Blur off" in Vray Adv (only)  (Read 1063 times)

KST

somes trees invisibles with "Motion Blur off" in Vray Adv (only)
« on: November 13, 2015, 11:22:02 AM »
Hi

in my scene, i swap frequently with Vray Rt (for exterior render animation) and Adv (for interior animation)

my plants seems rendered fine but at one moment, i found that some of they don't want render any more with Adv. (but always ok with RT)

i found that they would render again only if i activate the "Vray cam motion blur"
but i don't want blur with these cameras

can you help me ?

sorry for my english

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: somes trees invisibles with "Motion Blur off" in Vray Adv (only)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 11:58:20 AM »
Hi,

Would you mind to send us your scene to support@itoosoft.com? We´ll check it here. In case of big file size, please use a web sharing service as WeTransfer. Also please specify which 3ds Max / Forest Pack Pro / V-Ray releases are you using. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

KST

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 01:40:30 PM »
ok i send it now via wetransfert

i use 3dsmax 2013
vray 3.20.03
forest 4.4.1

tks

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:35:54 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for provided scene. It looks like, that this issue is linked to heavy use of Forest instances (Clone - Instance) in your scene.

Generally, we recommend to use Clone - Copy while a copy of the Forest object is needed as using Forest object in Instance / Reference mode may lead to unexpected results (like overlapping items). To fix your issue please select all instanced Forest objects and Make them unique. Attaching screenshot.

We'll keep looking into this issue to see what can be done to avoid similar kind of troubles.

Best regards,

KST

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 10:42:37 AM »
Thank you very much for resolving my problem !   :D