Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Catalog support for Evermotion and others  (Read 4007 times)

alexrecentspaces

• Recent Spaces
    • recentspaces.com
Catalog support for Evermotion and others
« on: February 26, 2014, 12:33:53 PM »
Hi folks,

Are you able or hoping to be able to offer support for Catalogs for other model libraries such as Evermotion? The HQModels and XFrog Catalogs are superb but it would be extremely beneficial to have Catalogs for Evermotion and other popular libraries. I'm sure you'd need to work with the other companies involved, but is this something you are working on?

Thanks,
Alex York
Recent Spaces

yuv

• Administrator
  • iToo Software - CEO
    • Itoo Software
Re: Catalog support for Evermotion and others
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
Thanks for your suggestion. However due the difference of library distribution and naming schemes between libraries, sometimes is complex to create catalogs directly compatible with the vendor packages.   

In any case, would be a great addition improve our catalogs for more plant libraries. We will study how to improve this aspect in future releases.
Daniel Quintero
Itoo Software
www.itoosoft.com
daniel@itoosoft.com

alexrecentspaces

• Recent Spaces
    • recentspaces.com
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 02:41:05 PM »
I have no doubt that it's a very complex process, and great to hear that you are considering it. I think it would be an extremely valuable addition to FP.
Alex York
Recent Spaces

Ramboll

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:12:27 AM »
I really hope this works out!
We too really miss library options for Evermotion. The library is so fast and easy to use, so to be able to use this with Evermotion Archmodels would be a dream!! :D