Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: My PM Messages on Forum  (Read 3635 times)

Morne

My PM Messages on Forum
« on: February 28, 2022, 02:19:42 PM »
Hi Team

The "My Messages" seem to be a bit hit and miss.

Somebody sent me messages, after I sent them a message. They mentioned they had to send me a message twice as it appeared it did not go through the 1st time.

I responded to the person, also received a message, but clicked away before fully reading it.

There doesnt seem to be a "sent" link where I can see all my sent PM messages so now I'm having the same situation as the person that sent to me in that I dont know if the message was sent or not.

-----------
EDIT: Reworking the inbox URL to manually type sent, shows me a message I sent. From here I can see that the other message I sent, does not appear here so it was obviously not delivered

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 02:21:34 PM by Morne »

felipe

• iToo Software
  • iToo Software - Develop
    • iToo Software
Re: My PM Messages on Forum
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 10:05:43 AM »
Hello,
By default, in PM, sent messages are not saved, unless you have active in the user profile "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default"
or in each message check "Save a copy in my outbox".

Even so, the messages should have been sent successfully if you have come to see the message "Your message has been sent successfully. "

You can enable "save a copy" by clicking on Profile > Modify profile > Personal messaging > "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default".