Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Autumn Sales and Updates for HQ Plants  (Read 6066 times)

mentor

Autumn Sales and Updates for HQ Plants
« on: September 16, 2011, 08:23:04 PM »
AUTUMN SALES STARTED!

Enjoy savings up to 25% for all 3d models from the 15th of September till the 15th of October 2011!

All 3d models available in the SHOP

I'm working over updates and new collections now, it will be released in October, 2011. In the next update I plan to make:

1. New realistic textures and materials for VRay and Mental Ray.
2. Split collection and make 3d models for VRay and Mental Ray separated.
3. Remake some of 3d models in HQ Palms 1, HQ Grass 1, HD Flowers 1 / Roses, HD Trees 3 / Boxwood. I will make more realistic and natural plants and reduce polygon size.
4. HQ Plants 1 & 2 will be renamed to HD Trees 1 & 2, HQ Palms 1 - HD Palms 1
5. HQ Grass will be split to 2 different collections - HD Grass 1 (grass)  and HD Flowers 6 (meadow flowers). Please, don't worry - you will get both of them. New 3d models will be created for both collections.
6. New light rigs and demo scenes to help you setup easily lighting and rendering your scenes.
7. New tutorials and user manual.
8. New 3d models of roses for HD Flowers 1 collection. I made photos of different roses in huge rose garden in Paris.
9. Integrate all 3d models to Forest Pack library.
10. New low-poly 3d models with big leaves for background.

Please write your feedback and bug reports! Help me to make good 3d models for you! If you need special trees or flowers just ask me and I'll model it.

I thinking about wish list of most popular plants, changes in structure and organization of my 3d libraries and if you have new ideas or/and plant's wish list please send it to me.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kim,
www.3dmentor.ru

« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:06:43 PM by mentor »