The "villa in the moutain" video is a showreel project of my studio called "C7Design". I enjoy using the software of iToosoft in my project.
Here's the detail of my workflow,
1. The animations of growth walls, growth concrete irons and growth concrete structure were made by some self-made MAXScripts.
2. The animations of flying bricks, flying roof sheets and flying windows were made by Thinking Particles.
3. The particles effect of the buildings outside the railing was made by Thinking Particles and Rayfire.
4. The particles of atmospheric effects were made by Thinking Particles.
5. The dust and the steam was simulated by FumeFX.
6. The relief structure was sculptured in Zbrush. All the parameterize models were made by Railclone Pro.
7. The animation of growth trees was made by SPEEDTREE and Forest Pro Pack.
8. The explosions were simulated in FumeFX.
9. The fluid was simulated in Realflow and be meshed by Thinkbox Frost. The Foam and Splash was rendered in Thinkbox Krakatoa.
10. All the objects were cached with Xmeshsaver.
I hope you enjoy my "villa in the moutain" video. Thank you very much.