Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Clone requests  (Read 11669 times)

JHN

Clone requests
« on: May 13, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Hi,

First let me say I really like clone, use it a lot and can't believe max doesn't have it by default.

I do however like to make some suggestions.
1. The random rotation is an integer value, preferably this should be a float, just like all other values.
2. Random scale is the same thing it's integer and not float, is there a particular reason for that. If you animate it slowly it produces jumpy animations.
3. It would be great to have a gizmo, the gizmo would set the PRS values, but it would add the possibility to change the upvector (it always the pivot of the object right now).
4. Would be really great if we could have a curve per channel, that could determine how large the scale would along the number of clones.

I understand this is free software and is delivered as is, so I surely do not want to demand this, but if at some point at least the integer values could be converted to float values, that would be awesome! The rest are merely requests.

Thanks,
-Johan

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Clone requests
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 07:27:09 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions !  We have many new features proposed for next versions, but unfortunately we had not time lately for developing the free plugins. I hope we can continue working on them soon.

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

JHN

Re: Clone requests
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
Thanks for the reply, can't wait for new features! But I'm realistic :)

Thanks for listening!
-Johan