Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Issue with two markers on same spline with varying width.  (Read 1874 times)

MauricioARS

Issue with two markers on same spline with varying width.
« on: September 13, 2022, 10:00:16 AM »
Hello! I've recently started using RailClone a couple of weeks ago and have learned quite a lot! I'm stumped on an issue with markers and I'd like some help.

I am building sidewalks and curbs, and the issue is on my curb spline. As you can see in the attached image, the small segments (curved curb) work great by themselves. The smaller trapezoid shaped object are "connectors" which are inserted as markers (ID 1) which also work and mesh great with the curb pieces. My issue now is that the much longer connector (connector_long) which I am inserting as marker ID 1 - it does not mesh well with the small curved curb pieces, they cut through it. From what I understand, this is because the "Evenly" amount is set to a fixed size. How do I make that amount vary to accommodate differently sized marker pieces? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!!

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Issue with two markers on same spline with varying width.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 10:39:42 AM »
Hi, If you have a RailClone Pro license, please post your questions in the RC Pro forum.
RailClone Lite support is limited to generic questions about the product, not for specific cases.

Thanks for your understanding.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software