Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Pavement Patterns  (Read 4192 times)

AD

Pavement Patterns
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:53:59 AM »
Hi,
I am a registered user of Forest Pack and am currently exploring the possibilities of RailClone to see whether our current workflow in the office could benefit from this plugin.

What we do quite a lot of, are different brick and pavement patterns. I am quite pleased with my tests so far (see attached files) but am struggling to achieve one specific pattern. I know how to use different segments on different rows, but how does one alternate the elements within a row?

I found a proof-of-concept example in this post:
http://forum.itoosoft.com/index.php?topic=2816.0

Unfortunately I can't download any attachments from this board. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mariusz

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Pavement Patterns
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:39:07 PM »
Hi, thanks for your interest in RailClone.

By default we only provide basic support to RailClone Lite (as described here), and only customers of RailClone Pro can get attachments from the Pro forum.
But in this case, since you are customer of our products, and this specific scene is compatible with RailClone Lite, we'll do an exception. I've sent the file to your e-mail. I hope that helps.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

AD

Re: Pavement Patterns
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 03:09:00 PM »
Thanks a lot.
This example has certainly opened my eyes and shown some new techniques I can now further explore.

Keep up the good work!
Mariusz