RailClone > RailClone Lite

railclone gallery bride image modeling

(1/4) > >>

adnanmalik23:
i'm working on a bridge modeling . the bridge is same as we see it in railclone library take a look at the image. i highlighted with red marker.

so i want help that how i can make complex steel railing blow the road. plz guide me

Paul Roberts:
Hi,

Most of the work in metal framework for this bridge is achieved in the modelling, the trick is to make a good tileable mesh - in this case it looks like this:

This is then simply wired into an L1S generator and the pivot alignment adjust to align the top of the metal structure with the bottom of the road.

Hope that helps,

Many thanks,

Paul

adnanmalik23:
mt target is make this in 3d . it's not flat it has arc. steel railing alignment is difficult

Paul Roberts:
Hi,

That looks like a very interesting scene to model :)

In this case I would probably use separate splines for the arched beam and the road. It'll be much easier that way. You should find that the railing segment will deform automatically along the curved spline but in order to keep the uprights vertical you will want to turn on Segment>Properties>Deform>Vertical. I've attached a screenshot to help illustrate. In this example I've also appended the support cables and used a second enclosed spline as a clipping path to cut them off where they would meet the road.

Thanks,

Paul

adnanmalik23:
dear which version are you using . can we chat on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/2222Adnan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version