Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: wrong scene unit scale  (Read 1865 times)

cgwala

wrong scene unit scale
« on: May 17, 2020, 06:02:17 PM »
Trying to setup parametric wall system but getting wrong scene unite scale. How to fix??? Help  :'( :'(

Dragan

Re: wrong scene unit scale
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »
Hi
I can say on behalf of Itoo, in Forum Lite Section only generic support is provided, including questions about general features, technical specifications, and licensing.
So consider upgrading to RailClonePro, both RC4 & support is the best on the market  ;)
But as I can see you are exported Z fixed scale instead of Z fixed size.
Best Regards

cgwala

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 09:22:43 AM »
Hi
I can say on behalf of Itoo, in Forum Lite Section only generic support is provided, including questions about general features, technical specifications, and licensing.
So consider upgrading to RailClonePro, both RC4 & support is the best on the market  ;)
But as I can see you are exported Z fixed scale instead of Z fixed size.
Best Regards

Thanks man it worked. yes  I am aware of the fact that Lite version support is generic. I'd definitely upgrade to pro when i'll be able to get paid project clients. it is powerful tool. i dont think whoever is doing professional work with good paying clients will not consider to buying this tool.

i think itoo should support Lite version subscriber also because they are definitely going to upgrade to pro version in future when they start making good amount of money.

Cheers ;)

Rokas

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 09:43:53 AM »
Hi

Thanks for Your compliments to RC.
In an effort to help users (Pro And Lite) get acquainted with RailClone, we have an ongoing series of tutorials (many of which can be followed with RC lite). You may also find helpful RailClone's detailed documentation.
I would recommend you to check our RailClone Getting Started guide and later our Next Steps with RailClone guide as well too.

Regards
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:53:34 AM by Rokas »
Rokas