RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Adeka Cladding

(1/2) > >>

LC3D:
I'm having trouble getting this one to work?

I've created 2 A2S arrays and am trying to offset them with the padding... is there a better or easier way as I just cannot get it to line up - the values seem to move in unpredictable increments...

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul Roberts:
Please take a look at the attached file. To get the alternating rows I'm using a half segment and a full segment in the Start and End input. To overlap the tiles a simple negative top padding value seems to do the trick.

Cheers,
Paul

LC3D:

--- Quote from: Paul Roberts on May 13, 2022, 03:42:24 PM ---Please take a look at the attached file. To get the alternating rows I'm using a half segment and a full segment in the Start and End input. To overlap the tiles a simple negative top padding value seems to do the trick.

Cheers,
Paul

--- End quote ---

you Sir, are a legend. Thank you very very much!

LC3D:

--- Quote from: Paul Roberts on May 13, 2022, 03:42:24 PM ---Please take a look at the attached file. To get the alternating rows I'm using a half segment and a full segment in the Start and End input. To overlap the tiles a simple negative top padding value seems to do the trick.

Cheers,
Paul

--- End quote ---

Hey Paul,

any idea why when i attach a much larger spline or modify the spline from your scene to be much larger it doesn't work, just says "no geometry"... I've increased the segments and Faces Limits...?

Paul Roberts:
Hi!

How large do you need to go? I just tried a spline that was 100m x 100m and it seemed to work fine here.

Cheers,
Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version