Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Cladding size problem  (Read 489 times)

FC2603

Cladding size problem
« on: September 26, 2022, 01:33:38 PM »
I've got some complicated cladding to add to a series of buildings (mainly with the materials but will cross that bridge later). I've started out with the cladding preset and a simple rectangle as my clipping area. I've dropped the Alt. Row Offset to 0 since it is in stack bond, changed the rotation to 0 and set the X and Y tile size (5 x 1.15m).

The problem is that the tiles aren't following the tile size at all and there's still an offset between rows.

In the style editor there's a random transform not connected to anything which made me wonder if I've got an old version of the preset. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the cladding in the update manager but it's no different. Attached is a file showing what I'm getting.

Any help greatly appreciated as this is the usual 'deadline fast approaching' type job.

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
Re: Cladding size problem
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 03:08:38 PM »
Please find attached a revised version of the style. It would appear some small change to the way that segment sizes are calculated has caused this macro to function slightly differently. In any case, it should be resolved in this version.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions when it comes to the materials.

Best,
Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software