This is a bit tricky because you need two different bevel types on the same style for this to work properly. I've resolved it in the attached file but only by using material IDs to control which bevel type to use. The issue is further compounded because whether a corner is interior or exterior changes the need for padding. To resolve this the style uses 3 material IDs ID 1
Used for spline sections with 90 and 270 degree bendsID 2
Used for spline sections that are not right angles and do not
require padding on the corner.ID 3
Used for spline sections that are not right angles and do
require padding on the corner.
This was achieved as follows:
- Used two generators, one for 90 degree bends with Bevel Mode set to Noneand another for everything else with Bevel Mode set to Extend.
- Limit Generator 1 to ID 1, Limit generator 2 to IDs greater than 1
- Add empty segment with 15cm padding to start and end inputs of generator 2.
- Add a conditional operator to the empty segment which tests true when Material ID equals 2
- All segments have their Alignment options set to Automatic. I used the Generator's Y offset mode to position them correctly in relation to the spline.
I hope that helps. If I think of a simpler way to solve this I'll post it here.