Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Perforated brick bond on floor  (Read 472 times)

reccio

Perforated brick bond on floor
« on: February 23, 2023, 10:27:27 AM »
Hello everyone, I am a basic user of Railclone, I have tried to make a perforated brick pattern, from scratch and modifying the "perforated bond" script and I have not been able to get it.

I attach two images of what I want to try, one is a checker pattern with a hole in the middle and in the next one the hole is smaller. The idea is then to combine it with forest so that the gap lets see the vegetation.

Thank you all for your help.

CharlyRT

Re: Perforated brick bond on floor
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 06:31:02 PM »
You can use the Macro "Brick-Perforated Bond" but you need to edit it:
-Change the "X rotation" to "0" in the Array2S in order to use it as floor (In this case you can use it on lines, but...
-if you have an spline area just activate "extend X/Y size to Area" in the clipping area options of the Array2S
-also you need to connect the XSpline to the Clipping Area in order to use it.
-change the "Overlap" value of the Macro in order to have your 2nd option, the "wall height" value doesnt affect now that you have change the xspline to clipping area
Maibe theres a simpler way to do it but its the first thing that occures to me since you have basic knowledge, Hope this could help you  ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 06:36:25 PM by RTstudio »

reccio

Re: Perforated brick bond on floor
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 12:32:39 PM »
 Thank you very much, it has helped me for what I needed, I am studying well what each macro has to learn how to do it from 0.