Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: exrcise on creating conditional  (Read 870 times)

piergiacomo

exrcise on creating conditional
« on: June 02, 2022, 03:45:02 PM »
Hi, i am following the excercise on creating conditional NEXT STEPS MANUAL (rc_spline_type), chapter_9_ducting_start
But I can't get the same result on the curved line... here is a screen of the properties... what is wrong?, why the BEND MID segment does not appear on curved line as suppose?

thank you
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 03:48:30 PM by piergiacomo »

piergiacomo

Re: exrcise on creating conditional
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 09:31:03 PM »
anyone can help?

piergiacomo

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 11:01:33 PM »
I have opened the file (chapter_9_ducting_end) the scene has alredy the same issue.... is it a bug of conditional operator of the version 5.2.2?
 please let me know

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 08:13:05 AM »
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear, you're facing these troubles. I‘ve just opened the chapter_9_ducting_end.max with the latest RC 5.2.2 and it seems to work as supposed (the Conditional Operator places the correct Segment upon the vertex type), but might be, I'm overlooking something. If possible, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)) to check it here. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

piergiacomo

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 08:54:20 AM »
Hi, here is the screen of the scene without any editing in 3ds max 2023 and railclone 5.2.2, i have only opened , as you can see the operator isn't correct.
let me know please

I have also opened it in 3dsmax 2022 just for test same problem....

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 09:21:58 AM by piergiacomo »

piergiacomo

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 08:48:26 AM »
is there any one there for support? could you please let me know if is a bug? thank you

piergiacomo

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2022, 09:37:48 AM »
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear, you're facing these troubles. I‘ve just opened the chapter_9_ducting_end.max with the latest RC 5.2.2 and it seems to work as supposed (the Conditional Operator places the correct Segment upon the vertex type), but might be, I'm overlooking something. If possible, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)) to check it here. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hi, there is no need to send the file...  is the same file you have provide for excercise..

Thank you

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2022, 03:43:04 PM »
Hi,

I can reproduce an issue with testing for curve/line spline sections using the Conditional operator that would cause those issues. I've forwarded the problem to our development team.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software

piergiacomo

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2022, 09:17:30 AM »
You are welcome
Thank you