Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Suggestions : Some idea...  (Read 5597 times)

raistlin

• My website
Suggestions : Some idea...
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:50:27 AM »
Hi Itoo
I'm using Railclone for a long time and the use of it is really instructive...  I cannot say that i can work with it as you, my time is limited to "play" with it, and I am eager to discover every new tutorial...
So... here is some idea i've for the plugin

• A node "Pivot" which can be moved along the spline we want, and affect only some parts of the RC object. With that we can "compose" object and rotate them as we want, in any directions, open doors and other.
• A "capHole" node so... Sometime usefull...

• A floating panel to manage easily ALL the raiclone objet, with the ability to select each of them one by one without a astidious and randomly select in the viewport.
or F.E. Change all the display mode in the same time...

And i'll wait hard when the surface can be used... with that we culd solve the boring,roofing task...
(and when you do that, think about the hability to choose wher it can start, shingles are entire in thevery bottom start of the roof... Yes i'm traumatized with batzal^^)

Cheers
Vincent
La vie est une aventure dangereuse d'où personne n'est jamais sortie vivant.

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Suggestions : Some idea...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
Hi, thanks for your suggestions:

A node "Pivot" which can be moved along the spline we want, and affect only some parts of the RC object. With that we can "compose" object and rotate them as we want, in any directions, open doors and other.

An interesting idea. We'll think on it.

A "capHole" node so... Sometime usefull...

Ok.

A floating panel to manage easily ALL the raiclone objet

We like to implement this tool since some time ago, both for Forest and RailClone. Unfortunately we have not had the opportunity to develop it yet.
Carlos Quintero
iToo Software

raistlin

• My website
Re: Suggestions : Some idea...
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 11:24:59 AM »
Thx for the reply, i hope to see that "soon" ::)
La vie est une aventure dangereuse d'où personne n'est jamais sortie vivant.