It is always a good practice to lower down Max file version so that other members can jump in.
However, If you need some sliding door preset here is one I've been working on a long time ago.https://youtu.be/6sQsY5KqWGs
Since I`m creating RC presets for various clients those all-in-one window solutions are my free time projects and most of the time remain unfinished.
I still didn`t finish and tested that macro although it is near to being finished.
Let me just give you some info about the parameters that may not be clear:
- Division: Enter the value of Count or Lenght for the single frame. The threshold to automatic "switch" is 20, so if you enter the value less or equal to 20 then it will work as Count mode else it will work as Distance mode
- Asymmetric Center: When Opening is set to Center both sides can be open Symmetrically on left/right or Asimetricaly some side is more open than the other side (active when random is on)
- Closed%: At the start, all doors are opened so you can set the percentage amount of fully closed doors.
- Center Adaptiveness: At the moment the Center opening will always switch to an Even number of door frames. When Opening is set to Center and Division is in Distance mode this parameter will take the Round or the Floor value for the odd count. (eg. if the count of the door frames from the Distance calculation would be 9 the Round will switch to 10 and the Floor will switch to
- Slide Mode - When opening, stacked will act as each door frame is pushing the next one and Linear will open all door frames at the same time
- Overlap - This parameter will increase the door`s frame length to overlap when closed
- Master offset: Offset from the BaseSpline to push everything "inside the wall" if needed
- Limit By ID: Here you can set Limit by Material_ID so you can set different preset ==> copy/paste ==> set ID ==> to assign to the same BaseSpline
Most of the parameters you can control by RC Spline Markers. Please check the RC Modifier on the BaseSpline (Rectangle002) and unhide it.
With Individual Marker added to the start position on each Subspline you have the option to create a unique setup for each subspline.
Let me know if you have any questions about this RC Preset or if you need some specific one.
You can also check my Gumrad page and download some more macros: https://dragan-prodanic.gumroad.com/