Starting with RailClone by deconstructing the built in examples is a very good way to learn the plugin. In this style the spacing for the small posts and the large ones is handled differently. For the large posts the spacing is determined by a parameter in the style. To edit it, try the following:
- Select the L1S Generator
- Go to the Properties panel on the left of the style editor and click the Rules Tab.
- Adjust the Evenly Distance parameter to change the spacing
The spacing between the small posts if created by the geometry itself. The post and the handrail are one segment and the spacing is determined by the larger size of the handrail.
To edit the geometry of an embedded segment you first need extract if from RailClone and back into the scene, to do this:
- Select the Segment in the Style Editor
- Click on the Extract Segment button
- Edit the geometry, the changes will be reflected in RailClone
- If you want to, you can delete the geometry once edited. It can always be extracted again at a later date
This process would be the same if you want to edit the post geometry too.
I hope that helps and we hope you enjoy using RailClone. Please let me know if you have further questions.