I'm having one issue with railclone...
Looks like instanciate tool could brake transformation of initial mesh. (though it could look clean and tidy inside of 3dmax). Rotation is very different, so I add increment +90 along X and Z axis.
And when I import that to game engine - it looks not same way as in 3dmax, stepped.
As my walkaround for the moment - standard 3dmax tool "Clone&Align". If I replace all railclone instances back to original mesh - everything looks just fine in game engine.
Hope there is a solution or some small fix could be applied to railclone. Thx!
Screenshots and stripped scene provided
scene download link - https://quickfileshare.org/1ROz/instance_issue.zip