Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: It is recommended to add group mode and random sorting functions to "Sequence"  (Read 538 times)

QN1156

Hello:
It is recommended to be able to add group mode and random ordering functionality to Sequence so that Sequence will be easier to use.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 10:17:38 AM by QN1156 »

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Hi,

Would you mind describing more in detail the desired “style set-up”? There’s already the Grouped Mode in the Compose Operator and randomizing Segments can be easily done by using the Randomize Operator or by wiring a Random Parameter into a Selector Operator - that gives you several options to choose from on how the random value will be generated, which might be helpful.

Best regards,

QN1156

1: The Sequential mode of "compose" is what I want, but this mode only has an X direction, I need to have a Y direction, and "compose" cannot set the number of Segments like "Sequence"
2: The random method you mentioned cannot accurately control the number of each segment. I need the exact number of each segment and then sort them randomly. You can refer to https://forum.itoosoft.com/railclone-pro-(*)/question-about-the-exact-amount-of-randomize/

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the further clarification. We'll evaluate the implementation of your suggestion in future releases. Big thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,