Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Multi Building Generator  (Read 565 times)

Joker1979

Multi Building Generator
« on: October 14, 2022, 01:28:50 PM »
Hello, today I have a real problem I would like to create several versions of a building and only at the end combine the generators with modifier selector and sequnce so that I can display several types of buildings on one spline, I have no idea how to do it. I attached a file in which there is an already started Railclone called "RailClone_Multi_building" and I would like you to show me how to connect them so that the building can appear on the spline, because so far I have failed to do so. The most important thing is to keep the generators separate and only connect them at the end, because I did it on one generator and it worked, but it is incredible chaos, so I would like in the future to divide it into several generators and only at the end to connect it into one. To make the task easier, I have sent the simplest file with example elements to make it easier to show.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 01:37:31 PM by Joker1979 »

Paul Roberts

• iToo Software
Re: Multi Building Generator
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 05:42:31 PM »
Hi,

Could you do it using material IDs assigned to the path? The generators all have a Limit to Material ID option which would allow you to place buildings on splines simply by changing the IDs on the spline.

Best,
Paul
Paul Roberts
iToo Software