Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Railclone 3.04b + 3ds 2012 - crash on exit.  (Read 1213 times)

zetes

Railclone 3.04b + 3ds 2012 - crash on exit.
« on: August 01, 2017, 02:54:09 PM »
Hello
Whenever I have Railclone object in scene - it results with crash of 3ds max on exit. (And it gives error about 3ds 2014 - although I am using 3ds 2012).
I am planning to renew my subsription in nearest future - so I can't check if it occurs when newest Railclone is being used.
I am attaching minidump.

Best regards.

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Railclone 3.04b + 3ds 2012 - crash on exit.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:43:12 AM »
Hi,

Sorry to hear you're facing these troubles and thanks for provided minidump file. We've analysed it, but unfortunately, in this case the minidump doesn't clear the problem - it seems to be linked to the pen tablet driver. We've been doing some tests on 3ds max 2012, RailClone Pro 3.0.7 & the 1.7 DailyBuild Jul 10 2017, but we can't reproduce any similar troubles.

Let me mention, that we always recommend to use the latest version released (please feel free to check our Release Notes website, where you can find all new features, improvements and bugs fixed since you've acquired it)

If you can send us any "affected" scene, it would be great. Thanks in advance for any further comments on this issue you can share about it with us / our user community.

Best regards,

zetes

Re: Railclone 3.04b + 3ds 2012 - crash on exit.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »
Yeah - the old crappy Wacom Tablet Pen & Touch was generating this issues... I've uninstalled it from system and now I don't have crashes on exiting...
It was driver for windows 7 & windows 8 - but it seemed to work on win10. Time to change tablet;)

Thank you for great support.