Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: railclone forestpack disappers/ does not update in the camera sequence rendering  (Read 425 times)

filip

Hello, 3dsmax 2024.1, vray 6.1, railclone lates or beta (happens in forestpack latest but less often) rendering GPU

I have an architectural scene where I am rendering more views through animated camera (garden view, backyard view, aerial view... fr00, fr01,fr02...).
fence, railing, curb are railclone objects and they randomly disappaer when I render all the sequence. Something like the scene does not update correctly after hitting the render button.
This happens as well when I skip to frame 1 or 2 or etc and hit the single frame rendering. This Happens in backburner stripped image job as well, some stripes are ok, some without railclone (all rendered on one machine no network included).
I know this could be the vrays issue, created the same thread in the vray GPU as well.

Any advice here?

Many thanks
« Last Edit: May 20, 2023, 10:35:30 PM by filip »

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're facing these troubles. If possible, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)) to helpdesk@itoosoft.com to check it here. Ideally, if you'll be able to reproduce it on a minimal scene, which you can send us, it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

filip

Thanks - minimal scene with description sent - let me know if the problem works;)