Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Railclone Popping  (Read 365 times)

iCreateLtd

Railclone Popping
« on: December 06, 2022, 01:36:01 PM »
Hi all.

I've noticed an issue with an animation that's rendered.  The cars use Railclone and I haven't had this issue with previous iterations of this job (I created this RC system a few years ago for another phase of the development).

This was done on a render manager and the change in cars coincides with a system jumping on this frame range.

The cars change and after 60 frames go back to the way they were.

https://youtu.be/NAXqbceoNYo

I'm exporting the rendered frames to see if it happens anywhere else and will get another system to render this frame range.

But does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? 

Thanks

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Railclone Popping
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 11:20:25 AM »
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear, you're facing these troubles. Are you able to reproduce these troubles by rendering locally,  using network rendering, or with distributed rendering?

Please, double-check that you did install on all your render nodes the same release of the plug-in and that all external references can be loaded by any of the render nodes. When installing our plug-in, be sure you are not running any 3ds max or related service during the installation process.

In case of any further troubles with it, I would suggest doing a quick test using RailClone Tools and exporting it to instances. You can find it under Utilities - More ... - RailClone Tools. For more information about it, check our online reference guide. This way you can check whether the problem happens during RC object conversion or not.

Thanks in advance for any further comments on this issue you can share about it with us / our user community (in case some user(s) will run into similar troubles).

Best regards,

iToo

• Administrator
    • iToo Software
Re: Railclone Popping
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 02:11:07 PM »
What render engine and render manager did you use ?

Carlos Quintero
iToo Software