After updating to the latest version. I have discovered a serious error, making Railclone unusable
Basically after seeing the following erro. I saved my scene, shutdown Ma, restarted the computer and before restarting max and loading the scene I had been working on, I tried a far simple test. a single straight spline. I add the RC object, I open the library, I select a style (in this example "curtain wall 02 Sunshade") but I see no active Generators (red arrow) and am unable to select the base object, as the Pick button remains inactive (yellow arrow)
I tried loading several styles, with the same result for al of them
I am using Max 2014 and Vray 3.6.03 and until this latest update everything was working just fine.