Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Rooftiles of mirrored XRef Scene files are inverted  (Read 1624 times)

3d-labor

Rooftiles of mirrored XRef Scene files are inverted
« on: September 16, 2019, 01:29:26 PM »
I have mirrored XRef Scene files of houses in my "mother" scene. The rooftiles on the mirrored once are "inverted" and the clipping doesnt work correctly. See the left roof in the attachment test file.
As posted in other posts a while ago it was announced, that this problem will solved in the next version. I updated my RC from 3.20 to 3.31 today because of the problem. But the problem exists also in the new version. Is this one solved in RC 4 beta?
Workstation: i7-3930K @ 3,92GHz 16 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro P4000, Win7/64 Prof.
Rendernode: AMD Threadripper 2950x@ 4,10 GHz 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, Win 10 Prof.
Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2019, VRay Next, Cup of coffee...

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Rooftiles of mirrored XRef Scene files are inverted
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 10:57:41 AM »
Hi,

There are several changes in the RC4 regarding the transformation handling and it should behave correctly (and upon my quick tests it seems so). Please feel free to give a try the latest RC4 beta version and in case of any issues, please feel free to send us your scene and we'll have a look at it here - ideally, if you'll be able to reproduce it on a minimal scene, which you can send us, it would be great. Thanks in advance for any further comments.

Best regards,

3d-labor

Re: Rooftiles of mirrored XRef Scene files are inverted
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 02:55:23 PM »
Thank you, I will try RC4 next time. Now for this project I did it the old way. But I tried a little with the editor and was able to build an array as I needed. What I have tio say, RailClone is great! Thank you for this program.
Workstation: i7-3930K @ 3,92GHz 16 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro P4000, Win7/64 Prof.
Rendernode: AMD Threadripper 2950x@ 4,10 GHz 32 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, Win 10 Prof.
Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2019, VRay Next, Cup of coffee...