Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Scripts for RailClone  (Read 129639 times)

arch3d

• arch3d.pl
Re: Scripts for RailClone
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2019, 03:27:03 AM »
http://www.splinedynamics.com/product/subspline/

This script is a must. And now its 50% off

Dragan

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2019, 11:26:58 PM »
Thank you.
Just purchased. I found it very useful.
Need some improvements but overall it is a great tool.

Dragan
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 07:30:51 AM by Dragan »

raistlin

• My website
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2019, 07:37:22 PM »
Is there a script to select all RC splines and clipping splines? Or select each splines dependance from a selction of railclones objects?
La vie est une aventure dangereuse d'où personne n'est jamais sortie vivant.

Rokas

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 09:46:53 AM »
Is there a script to select all RC splines and clipping splines? Or select each splines dependance from a selction of railclones objects?

Hi. Here You are.
It has no User Interface but You can place it as a button in max UI Yourself. Let me know if You need anything else.
Rokas

raistlin

• My website
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2019, 09:31:18 PM »

Hi. Here You are.
It has no User Interface but You can place it as a button in max UI Yourself. Let me know if You need anything else.

Many thanks !!
La vie est une aventure dangereuse d'où personne n'est jamais sortie vivant.

Rokas

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2019, 10:35:46 AM »
Select Dependent objects.

Usage:
Select Your ForestPack Pro / RailClone Pro objects(can be mixed among other items) and running this script will add dependent objects to Your selection:
Rokas

damien11235

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2019, 08:15:40 PM »
Hi,

Would it be possible to create a script to load multiple textures into the texture slots in railclone color map. As right now we have to manually add bitmaps to each slot. Or if possible integrate something like where we can just select multiple bitmaps and they populate the rc color slots

Uwe Kreuzahler

• 3D Visualization Director
    • 3D.CR
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2020, 11:27:48 PM »
I noticed that some user have trouble creating a button for a ms script. So i'm attaching a script i use for years to help with this issue

Simply run the create_macro.ms, attached to this post, fill in the fields, select the ms script you want to create a button for and execute
Afterwards go to customize and drag and drop the button to your window
Photorealistic Architectural Visualizations

www.3D.cr

RB2300

• DEVconstruction
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2020, 04:00:58 AM »
guys please can someone create some simple script that will not destruct object and create multimaterial for that railclone? i am able little bit pay/support

Note: that rappatool just will destruct everything.... it will either not help if I add "edit poly" modifier where he can easily scan all faces :( I am happy pay some friendly fee is someone will create some solution for this where i do not need destruct my stuff.

best regards Pablo
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 04:10:04 AM by RB2300 »

Rokas

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2020, 11:03:39 AM »
Hi Pablo

Can you please illustrate how rappa tools destruct your objects?
Rokas

RB2300

• DEVconstruction
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2020, 11:37:25 PM »
Thank you Rokas for your replay, i am sorry i wasnt so clear...
"Some of the selected objects are not collapsed editable poly objects, Collapse them? Yes to proceed, no to exit"

On screenshot you can see there is also editable poly modifier and the script it ignore it... I do not  want to collapse/"destruct" my object.

Sorry for unclear statement.
Best regards P.

NOTE: I tested forestpack 7 and it is really great update regard performance,.... in my case i can see big improvement regard performance... my laptop is now more smooth in viewpoint and i don't see lags that i had before in similar scenes... I also really much appreciate rendering performance that i am getting, i can see that laptop can handle "main rendering" and "real time IRendering" more easy then before with older version. Thanks guys so much for last update. I am sending my testing render... really great job, i hope that you will get more more new customers base on your last update.

Rokas

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2020, 07:27:22 AM »
Thanks for Your kind words about FP7.

Regarding Primitive object not collapsing and modifying their Material IDs - why do You need this? Why collapsing to editable poly is bad for You?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 07:33:26 AM by Rokas »
Rokas

RB2300

• DEVconstruction
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 12:24:29 AM »
Good evening Mr. Rokas and everyone around,
It is really simple answer.

I am creating my assets and railclone can handle everything also slice it and etc (Nice perfect, soooo happy)...
Then when it goes to material / textures then I am forced to collapsing it... it means impossible modify it in future.
Ok solution is that, i am creating some copy that will be collapsed... and used in railclone

... Ok cool i can survive this but how you know,...... in later stages ....

you will adjust/modify pivot point or size or anything adjusting to final scene... and unfortunately you are working on collapsed object that has zero value for you.... and when you go to update your original object because that one is unfortunately collapsed then you see that you wasting your time because you need to do many changes to original object that you will be on same model that is collapsed (basically you will need take it out and mirror collapsed object regard original object).....  it means resizing orig model, pivot point fix, copy new updated orig model as a copy that will be collapsed for railclone, assign new copied ver. to railclone in railclone editor and assign into correct "segments" folders and etc... and then still do some minor fixes that will sit perfectly) We talking at least regards 15+ minutes of work and can go easily to 30+min if you face other problems that is not fit properly 

Then it forced me try go around this and either try use modifier "editable_poly" that it not helps you save against collapsing..

I am happy pay someone for simple script or sort this stuff... I can imagine that everyone facing issues regarding this texturing and then need/or be forced to collapse your work. BUT on opposite side,,,, collapsing is better then manually assign all textures and manually editing all mat_ID :D... but still I am happy pay someone and save my time with problem described above.

Best regard P. and thanks guys for great job... i really appreciate FP7 after my own quick testing. ... and railclone is also great piece of sw
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 12:29:58 AM by RB2300 »

Dragan

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2020, 06:30:16 AM »
Maybe `Use Segment Material` option can help you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcM7NaOQlxE

RB2300

• DEVconstruction
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2020, 08:31:48 AM »
Dragan thanks sooo so much, you sorted this real nightmare

this should be enabled in default...
here is for others video how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcM7NaOQlxE
Thanks Dragan