RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Scripts for RailClone

<< < (14/18) > >>

Dragan:
 ;D ;D ;D
Not sure if this is even possible.
The script should find a distance between SubSpline and the next Z-axis point of the "wall" and apply this value as Subspline ID.
This value can be later used for Door/Window Height when L1S is used as a master generator.
Any ideas?

Dragan:
... adding one more tweak to the previous idea...
Besides applying distance value to the SubSpline IDs it will be great to also apply it on the Marker_UserData[_] (considering that Marker already exist on the Start position)

Paul Roberts:
Hi Dragan,

Thanks for these ideas. It all looks rather complex to me and goes a bit beyond providing scripting support for RailClone functions. I'm afraid I don't think we have the time to be able to write a custom script like this, though I'll add the idea to our wish list.

Cheers,
Paul

Dragan:
Hi Paul.
You guys already have a ton of work working on the new RC5   ;D and already helped me a lot over time  ;)  so my hopes are towards the community. Maybe someone else is good at scripting that can help.

Rio:
Sorry if I've missed it, and this may be asking a bit too much. But is there a script that will place markers on a basespline based on the proximity to the pivot of a set of other scene objects?

I want to recreate this facade with Railclone,there are about 5 different window types an no overall pattern, so I'll place them with markers. Just looking to spped up the conversion process a bit (this could help me a lot in future too)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version