RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Scripts for RailClone

<< < (18/18)

p.hubert:
Hello everyone, I have several questions about the RailClone script.

Firstly, I would like to know if it is possible to load a custom preset via Maxscript, without having to go through the library, just with one command.

Lastly, a question about RC Splines. I am currently working on a script that adds markers to my RC Spline. Through an interface, I have a list of all my markers. I would like that when I click on an item in my list, it automatically selects the corresponding marker (so that I can move it manually and not with "distance" or "percentage"). I have found how to access the array of the RC Spline and how to activate marker selection via the "subobjectLevel = 1" command, but once there, I do not see how to tell it to select the corresponding marker.

Many thanks!

Pierre

arch3d:
Paul,
How about some script to merge RC Splines.
E.g. I have one spline with RC Spline modifier (with markers ) Same situation on second spline. I would like to merge them togegther and keep both RC Spline modifiers ( or mege markers into one modifer - it doesnt matter ) with correct markers position and marker data.

Many thanks
Michal

Dragan:

--- Quote from: arch3d on March 12, 2024, 07:07:14 AM ---Paul,
How about some script to merge RC Splines.
E.g. I have one spline with RC Spline modifier (with markers ) Same situation on second spline. I would like to merge them togegther and keep both RC Spline modifiers ( or mege markers into one modifer - it doesnt matter ) with correct markers position and marker data.

Many thanks
Michal

--- End quote ---

+1

Mannii RC:
I have an issue with Railclone Tools and maxscript.

Let say I run

--- Code: ---Railclone_Pro.global.Instantiate 2 "aaa" false false false true
--- End code ---

It does what it suppose to by instantiating railclone, but somehow 3Ds Max movement goes weird.
Even if I try to reset to empty file after that, I create a box, I try to move that box, it'll go really far.

All I can do is to close that Max and reopen to gain the normal movement again. It's like the Instantiate process somehow trigger something with the axis.
This however, does not happen with the Instantiate button in Railclone Tools. Only happens when I try to run the Instantiate via maxscript.

Another question.
In the doc, (https://docs.itoosoft.com/railclone/railclone-tools)

--- Code: ---Railclone_Pro.global.Instantiate (1)mode (2)layerName (3)autoDelete (4)separatedMeshes (5)forceInstances 
--- End code ---

and then

--- Code: ---Example: Railclone_Pro.global.Instantiate (1)0 (2)"railclone_instances" (3)true (4)true (5)false (6)true
--- End code ---

How come there's an extra argument needed? What does it do exactly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version