Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Searching for authorised instructor to teach our team Parametric modelling  (Read 522 times)

TatjanaOv

Hello all!

We are searching for an authorized instructor to come to Riga, Latvia and teach our team of 4 Parametric modelling for Rail clone. Seems like it is not a very easy task since my previous requests to related persons and schools were unsuccessful.

Looking forward to find the Teacher!

Rokas

Hi TatjanaOv,

We can recommend these Training Centers.
To learn RailClone, I would recommend you to check our RailClone "Getting Started with RailClone"first, followed by "Next Steps with RailClone" guides.

Also in an effort to help users level up with RailClone, we have an ongoing series of tutorials you may find helpful, as well as detailed documentation.

Last but not least You can always ask questions here in the forum and get help from us, or other RailClone users.

Hope this helps.
Rokas

TatjanaOv

Thank you for the reply! I went trough Learning centers first of all and contacted few of them, unfortunately most of them are in Spanish. Tutorials are good too yet not always understandable enough. We wanted to have the course in the most efficient form. Would be great if you can recommend someone whom we can invite.