RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Stability issue

(1/2) > >>

TeapotCreation:
Hi,
I'm working on a setup using railclone pro 2.5.0 in 3dsmax 2011, and I'm facing stability problems.
Each time I want to rename or delete a node, 3ds max crashes.
It's true I've a pretty huge amount of nodes in my setup (6 generators, but only 2 active at the same time), but the issue appeared randomly when I only had 4 generators. I had to delete the links between the nodes before I delete them, but now even unlink a node makes 3dsmax shut down.

Here is my hardware config :
Intel Xeon E5620 @ 2.40GHz (dual processor)
24.0Go RAM
Win7 Pro 64 bits
Nvidia Quadro 4000

TeapotCreation:
Uh-oh...
Looks like it's all broken, I can't even change the parameters i've set up or activate/deactivate a generator...

I join my 3dsmax 2011 file to let you check if someone can modify something in it.

iToo:
Hi, please send us the minidump generated on crash. I suspect what may be the problem, but need to confirm it with the minidump.

Thanks,

TeapotCreation:
Unfortunately I can't send you this file since there is no Error Report window...
It just crashes saying that "3dsmax application a cessé de fonctionner" (not sure of the traduction so I post it in french, the idea is that it has shut up :) ).

I've succeeded in disabling the whole RC object so that I can modify the setup, but I can't reactivate any generators without crash.

TeapotCreation:
Here I found the file through the explorer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version