Thanks for the question and Max file. You're not getting a frame on the vertices because the Corner Input of the generator is empty. To fix this , you could do the following.
1. We'll by using the existing Start and End segments to create the corner. To do this create a new Compose
operator and wire the End
segment to the first
2. Create a new empty Segment
node and wire it to the Compose operators second
input. Give the empty segment a size on the X Axis using its Fixed Size > X
property. The actual value isn't that important, I went for 50mm.
3. Wire the Start
segment to the Compose operator's third
4. Wire the Compose operator to the Generator's Corner
5. Open the Generator's setting and turn on Rules > Corner > Bevel Corner
6. Adjust the BC Offset value to close up the gap on the corner (this is why the size of the empty segment is irrelevant, because we remove it in this step)
You final graph looks like this:
I've also attached your revised file. I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.
ps If you want to know more about corners you might also find the How To Fine Tune Corners
chapter in the RailClone guide helpful.