RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Suggestions for RailClone Tips&Tricks tutorials

<< < (4/18) > >>

Wilbert:
A tutorial for creating a stair with landings and railing for an oil tank would be great. (I've been trying to do this but I never got it exactly right)

Paul Roberts:
Thanks for the interesting suggestions.

I've added them to our wish lists. Keep them coming!

Cheers,

Paul.

Rtst:
It would be great to have an Alucobond Facade Cladding Preset!

http://www.stylepark.com/en/3a-composites/alucobond-silbermetallic-500

satoer:
I really would like an tutorial specifically targeted at the Arithmetic Expression Operator. This seems to be very powerful, and since the user bought this plugin for its parametric modelling abilities, mastering this part of the plugin probably can enhance the parametric possibilities of Railclone significantly.

But first, the help-box inside the editor needs to be way more helpful. Now it’s really too basic to get an idea what an variable does. For example, the “XSplineCoords” This is used by the bridge tutorial to size the pillars to the ground. The help about this variable is: “Position over X Spline on local coordinates (vector)”

But how did I supposed to know that XSplineCoords.z gives me just the Z - value? It would really help if this help box gives some basic examples and a list of optional parameters we can use.

ISG_User:
Scaffolding, so it can be drawn using horizontal and vertical spline.  Set distance between decks.  diagonal bars are created over a set distance. Monoflex too, the occasional logo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version