RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Suggestions for RailClone Tips&Tricks tutorials

<< < (15/18) > >>

Paul Roberts:
Hi Terri,

Thanks for the suggestion. We've released a few macro tutorials, but You'll be glad to know that more complete coverage is  on our to-do list! We're just waiting to push out some updates to the macros before we get underway.

Cheers,

Paul.

IT1371:
Is there a way to make the segment to appear in the Base Objects list?
I have these templates that I made and I use them to quickly distribute geometry along a spline. Sometimes its benches, street lights, trash cans etc, and I use markers to specify their locations on the spline.
There is no significance which geometry are being distributed. All I do is drop the template from the library, open Style Editor, pick the geometry I want from the scene and violla.

The thing is - its time consuming to open Style Editor every time to swap the geometry to something else.
And I don't want to make a complicated RC object and swap them with a selector - many of them I won't be using for other projects.

So is there a possibility for a special type of Segment Object that will be intended for swapping directly from the Base Objects list? Like a shortcut.

Rokas:

--- Quote from: IT1371 on February 07, 2021, 10:16:13 AM ---Is there a way to make the segment to appear in the Base Objects list?
So is there a possibility for a special type of Segment Object that will be intended for swapping directly from the Base Objects list? Like a shortcut.

--- End quote ---

There is no such option as of now, but thanks for Your suggestion. Registered.

KD4391:
Hi team - are there any plans to update the RC preset library?  Some items in there are outdated and it would be refreshing to have some new content

FC1888:

--- Quote from: KD4391 on March 31, 2021, 12:05:15 AM ---Hi team - are there any plans to update the RC preset library?  Some items in there are outdated and it would be refreshing to have some new content

--- End quote ---

If you had seen the first every live Q&A video back in May of 2020, you would have heard them discussing new libraries for Railcone, nothing was definite of course, but I can't imagine them releasing the new version, without releasing some new presets for it, if only to demonstrate the new features, whatever they might be. If you have not seen it, I can highly recommend it and I do hope they will be doing more of them in the future, even better when things are a little less restricted, due to the current situation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version