RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Suggestions for RailClone Tips&Tricks tutorials

<< < (17/18) > >>

RealViz:
It's not animated, I don't understand :-)

FC1888:

--- Quote from: Paul Roberts on December 02, 2021, 01:48:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: FC1888 on December 02, 2021, 01:40:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealViz on December 02, 2021, 12:26:42 PM ---Could the Style Editor have a maximize button? Suitable for multiple monitors. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Can't wait to see the tips&tricks tutorial for this

--- End quote ---

It'll be a 3 hour epic.

--- End quote ---

It's a shame that you just don't have the time to dedicate to producing a tutorial once a week for both Railclone and Forest Pack Pro.. Have learnt a lot from the many you have produced over the years. Have watched them all, some several times, but as you can imagine, especially with Railclone, there is still so much a person can learn.. What makes it even more difficult is the current situation, which seems to go up and down recently.. One thing I would love to see is a really long series, taking a user from basics all the way through every feature of the plugins, based around a single project, perhaps one for Railclone and another for Forest pack, but again thinking of the immense amount of time that would take, sadly I doubt there will ever be such a series.. Anyway, can't wait to see this 3 hour epic, any ideas of when it might be released hahaha.. Keep the great work, I have found both plugins immensely useful in my every day work and finally to all the folks at iToo Software, a very Merry Christmas and maybe, just maybe a very Happy New year.

Paul Roberts:
Thanks for the kind words, we're glad you find the tutorials helpful. We have plans for several new tutorials including longer series as you mention. More info soon!

Paul

FB4122:
Procedural Buildings A2S generator with a closed spline (Clipping area), not separately X and Y splines

Paul Roberts:

--- Quote from: FB4122 on July 07, 2023, 10:58:13 PM ---Procedural Buildings A2S generator with a closed spline (Clipping area), not separately X and Y splines

--- End quote ---

Hi, you might find this tutorial handy which contains both options: separate x and y spline, or footprint spline and height parameter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5vjdy4ZG0&t=634s

I hope that helps,

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version