RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Thought the presets were suposed to be improved...

<< < (2/3) > >>

TL1895:
The problem is not the corner, so much, but the rail itself is twisting to the bottom is at an angle, making the brackets at a funny angle, too.  Here is a picture of the existing railing.  Again, nothing special, quite typical.

Thanks again

Oh, and this is production scene, not a test.  But this is not a new issue...

iToo:
Ok, i see. Really both problems are related, because in this style we use Segment->Deform->Adaptative mode to fix the corner issue, but that twists the brackets when using this specific path.

Please, try the attached style. I used Vertical mode instead Adaptative, and it seems to work fine in both situations. Obviously the corner problem cannot be fixed (it's a geometry issue) but the result is much better. Just merge the objects in your scene and use "Copy Style" to apply it to your objects.

If there are not problems, we'll replace the library with this style for the next update.

TL1895:
Hello, and thanks for the updated style.  I'll give it a shot.  Hopefully I can get the corner to behave, too...that is the only visible problem now.
Best regards

TL1895:
well, sorry, but not really a better solution.  I ended up just modeling it. unfortunately.
Presently having a major crash with the glass stair 1 preset.

iToo:
I'm sorry this solution doesn't work for you either. Unfortunately not all cases can be solved perfectly with RC, since it's a generic parametric tool.

I just replied you to the other post, regarding the crashing issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version