Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Animated flowing arrow line without poping up the segment ?  (Read 952 times)

cc8boy

• I'll do my best.Welcome to www.c7design.cn .
    • C7design
Hello everyone in iToosoft,
How can I make some animated flowing arrow lines without poping up the segment at the beginning and the end of the each spline ?

1. The animated arrows at the beginning of the path will missing in some frames. (See attachment.)
But I want the first animated arrows at the beginning of the spline path be clipped exactly at the start point of the spline path.
The first animated arrows should apears constantly.

2. The animated arrows at the end of the path will go beyond the end point of the spline path. (See below.)
But I want the last animated arrow be clipped exactly at the end point of the spline path.
How can I do that ? Please see my sample MP4 file.
Fix my scene and save in MAX2014 Railclone 2.7.4 FORMAT and upload here, please. Thank you very much.
We are working hard in virtual effects in 3DSMAX. Welcome to our website in China.

Michal Karmazín

• iToo Software
Re: Animated flowing arrow line without poping up the segment ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 12:26:27 PM »
Hi,

The recommendable way would be to extend these splines a bit and use Clipping Area to perform the slicing operation of these Segments. Hope that helps.

Best regards,

cc8boy

• I'll do my best.Welcome to www.c7design.cn .
    • C7design
Re: Animated flowing arrow line without poping up the segment ?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 08:46:13 PM »
Thank you Michal Karmazín.
This was the very idea I thought at the beginning. But there will be two clip splines at the start point and the end point of each spline.
There would be many many splines in this railclone object in my complex scene. I think it might not be so convenient to deal with lots of clip splines with a complex spline path.
I hope there would be the fewest splines in my Railclone objects styles.
I hope you would show me another idea.
Many thanks.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:47:53 PM by cc8boy »
We are working hard in virtual effects in 3DSMAX. Welcome to our website in China.