Sorry my english is not very good I use the Google translator.
I've been using Railclone for a few months now, I'm developing a system that saves time for placing windows, curtains with parametric and random openings.
I found the solution for this, but I think that my method can be improved with aritmetic (too bad that there is not a manual with concrete examples to make copy-paste formulas).
each ID represents a window model composed of two objects (frame 1a
and opening 1b
) + a model of curtain or blind 2.
- ID from 10 to 99 for white joinery and 110 to 199 for black joinery or vice versa.
- I have to manually add each new type of window with a conditional and the same conditional for the curtains if I want variables. (picture 2)
- I separate the curtains from the windows to be able to vary.
- The size "X" curtains side opening is a numerical parameter.
- The size "X" curtains fixed side is is a parameter "Xsplinelenght-input1" (picture 3)
two questions :
- Is it possible to define a conditionnell with several IDs on which to associate the object? because curtains apply to all windows defined by a unique ID
- Is it possible with arrhythmectic to read the "X" size of an object (the openable part of the window) by line section to replace the numeric parameter? so that if I have different sizes of openings the curtains automatically adapt.
thanks in advance