RailClone > RailClone Pro (*)

Y Spline Array 2S

<< < (3/3)

Sergey_Dobrij:

--- Quote from: Dragan on October 19, 2021, 09:15:09 PM ---Pivot on your Spline has a different orientation.
pic of what I have changed in Generator:

--- End quote ---
Sorry to bother you). But I am a person who, until I understand thoroughly, will not give himself rest!)

Sergey_Dobrij:

--- Quote from: Dragan on October 19, 2021, 09:15:09 PM ---Pivot on your Spline has a different orientation.
pic of what I have changed in Generator:

--- End quote ---
I do not just ask questions, I spend many hours reading and practical work in person to contact the forum. And my desire is to learn to get it right

Dragan:
 ;)
Don't worry, you are on the right track.
I also often come to a solution with trial and error. With time you will at least know where to target those trials.  ;D
Tutorials are great but also keep track of the forum and all the topics because Itoo guys are giving great support in answering all specific questions.

Sergey_Dobrij:

--- Quote from: Dragan on October 19, 2021, 10:59:21 PM --- ;)
Don't worry, you are on the right track.
I also often come to a solution with trial and error. With time you will at least know where to target those trials.  ;D
Tutorials are great but also keep track of the forum and all the topics because Itoo guys are giving great support in answering all specific questions.

--- End quote ---
Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version