You Guys are nailed with nesting!!!!
I just have the best 2 hours using RC ever!!!
I`m still testing creating parametric windows but so far nesting is working great!
I had some issue with Y Evenly since it broke default and some other stuff so I had to move Default and YEvenly to separate Generators (but since there is nesting this is not a problem any more
Idea is to make some fully parametric windows driven by Parameters and RC Spline Markers.
So far my Generator is working like "simple" L1S
1. Set number of InnerFrames by Number/Distance or override it with RCSplineMarker - X value for the number of InnerFrames
2. Set Default Ysize for all windows or override it with RCSplineMarker - Y value
* RCSplineMarker - Z value is custom Bottom Offset for Window
3. Set number of InnerFrames X/Y Evenly subDivision by number/distance (if there is more User Data for RCSpline Markers it will be easy to override this too)...
4. Set % for Windows to be opened (for now just Top nudge is active) and max value for the angle
More to come!!! Openings on the side, Sliding doors etc, etc, etc ....
THANKS IToo for the great product!!
P.S. not sure if this is a bug, so take a look at the red labelled Generator and try to turn off extra Default & YEvenly generators and then connect Y Evenly/Default node on red Generator.