Thanks for the feedback and the file. I've attached a revised version that I think fixes a few of the issues you encountered. I've made the following changes:
- Changed Clipping Area > Auto Align to X => XY for all generators. This will align the windows so that they're always upright.
- Changed Clipping Area > Hierachy Checking to None. This will ensure each spline generates a window. In Complete mode splines that overlap can interfere with one another
- Turned off Slice for a few segments. I'm not sure why but the geometry was being clipped incorectly for a few segments, I'll look into this.
- Changed Generator Y and Z Offset. This is important and is probably what was causing issues. Currently the generator's Z and Y Offset axis are aligned to the RailClone object's axis, ideally it should be aligned to the arrays axis. We will need to make some changes on our side to make this happen, but in the meantime you can use the segment's transform settings instead.
- Made a few changes to padding to ensure that segments on the left of the array had only left padding and segments on the right of the array had only right padding.
Regarding openable windows. This is currently tricky but I'm working on a macro that might be able to help out. I need to iron out some kinks but hopefully it will be in a future version of RC3 beta.
There's already a macro that scales the final segment to prevent slicing, it's in the Transform category and there's one for each axis named Scale Final Segment X and Scale Final Segment Y
I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.