Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RailClone Pro (*) / Keyboard shortcut for Point-Clouds
« Last post by BK8837 on Today at 01:08:43 AM »
Hi Itoo team,

Is there a way I can make a keyboard shortcut to toggle between Point-Clouds and Mesh Display/Build?

Thank you.
RailClone Pro (*) / Sine Wave Pendant
« Last post by VelvetElvis on April 17, 2024, 10:50:12 PM »
I'm trying to create this light and I have got it 99% the way there with the sine wave macro input into the Z Fixed scale. https://yellowgoatdesign.com/products/cambium

However, what is stumping me is getting the top of the inside ring to flow smoothly. Any tips? I've attached the Max 2023 file for reference.
Forest Pro (*) / Unable to Determine Object Names
« Last post by leejk on April 17, 2024, 09:03:03 PM »
Hello,

So this is a 2 part question I suppose. Because the UI does NOT show tooltips, which it should because they would be VERY helpful, when you have geometry in the list with long names, like is generated from the library presets, you cannot tell which ones they are. In this example somehow the Name field got populated, which does allow you to at least scroll your cursor around to see the whole filename, but after it is named you can't determine what object it represents in the scene. So IMO this field causes more harm than it would ever do good. Is there anyway to determine what object the geometry entry in the list represents in the scene?

Secondly, what are the copy and paste buttons supposed to do? At first I thought they would allow me to copy objects in the geometry list and paste them into another FP object, but that does not work. Nor do they copy/paste objects in the same FP object.

thx
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: distance between wood strips
« Last post by Ricousto on April 17, 2024, 06:07:50 PM »
Hi

Would it be possible to access to modified macro ? I can't open the attached.
Thanks a lot

Hi Lorenzo

I have attached modified macro to include a gap setting. It needs some manipulations. It is not enough to edit segments size.

I have also included a advanced herringbone macro that was used in this tutorial. Feel free to use it as well.

Forest Pro (*) / Re: Forest effect "problem"
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on April 17, 2024, 08:12:25 AM »
Hi,

It's quite tricky to figure out exactly what's going on in your scene just from the image you've shared, if possible, please feel free to send us your scene (ideally simplified and containing just this problematic object(s)). Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: "Select all forest dependences" improvement.
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on April 17, 2024, 07:53:22 AM »
Hi,

I'm afraid that the current implementation of the "From Layers" feature has several limitations (these objects aren't assigned as references), and as far as I know, there's currently no way to bypass it. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Forest effect "problem"
« Last post by TQ2762 on April 16, 2024, 05:07:46 PM »
Hello,

Could anyone help me getting the effect of 3d people looking at a concert stage properly? I tried to use the Forest Effect to look at object but i can´t get them to be rotate in an organized way like i wanted to. See attachment.

The idea is that people could be rotate in angle related to the target object, like my hand drawing.

Any ideas? Tks in advance.
Forest Pro (*) / "Select all forest dependences" improvement.
« Last post by ritoo on April 16, 2024, 03:09:21 PM »
If given forest in reference mode (with reference object set to Forest set with "from layers" option) I would like this command (see the subject) to select not only the forest set but also all nodes in this layer too.
Possible?
RailClone Pro Beta / Re: ***Requesting a new functionality***
« Last post by BK8837 on April 15, 2024, 10:56:59 PM »
Thank you!
RailClone Pro Beta / Re: Change the RC Icon in future versions?
« Last post by BK8837 on April 15, 2024, 10:56:42 PM »
Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10