Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Here's the crash info:

Date/Time: 2024-05-28 22:36:51 -03:00
Application: 3dsmax.exe
Error: Integer divide-by-zero - code c0000094 (first/second chance not available)
Crashed Module Name: ForestPackPro.dlo
Exception Address: 0x00007ff9191f3d53
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Flags: 0
Exception Parameters:

I'm ataching the error dump in case it's useful too.
RailClone Pro (*) / Autodesk University Presentation
« Last post by BLG on Today at 03:36:57 AM »
On the YouTube live from February 8th it was mentioned that there has been a presentation where you guys had created something similar to the park that was show on that live. I'm interested in seeing it, specially how you created the houses with fences and so on. Is this available anywhere?
Thanks
Forest Pro (*) / scatter on surface doesn't work
« Last post by enzo_87 on May 28, 2024, 11:48:00 PM »
Hi everyone,
I'm in the middle of creating some vertical walls with the vertical assets from the library.
I have several walls that are facing in different direction and because of this I'm trying to use the UV set up.
Problem is, FP icon is becoming yellow but I don't see any object scattered.

I thought I was doing something wrong, so I tried with other presets(grass) on a plane surface, with either xy grid or uv, but it's not working.
I think I'm following the right configuration for using and at hits point I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem.

Is there a known issue?
Something I should try or attached so as you to check?

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo
Forest Pro beta / Re: License
« Last post by Bobby Parker on May 28, 2024, 10:08:40 PM »
I got it. I had to activate it again, although it said it was activated.
Forest Pro beta / License
« Last post by Bobby Parker on May 28, 2024, 09:48:43 PM »
How do I activate a beta? My license is active, working, but I can't use the beta version.
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Wooden fence randomize
« Last post by Ricousto on May 28, 2024, 06:21:15 PM »
Hello,

I have the same problem as NHimages.
Is it a way to do this kind of wooden fence ?
The biggest problem for me is the cable around each post, which are themselves random.
Thanks

Hello,

I'm trying to create a wooden fence with a randomize to avoid repetition between all the spikes.
My problem is that the cable that holds all theses spikes don't follow this randomize, so, is there a way to make the cable fit with the wooden spike like a node that connects both spike and cable ?
In attachments you can find all the infos about what I'm trying to make, and the 3D file with the RC.
Thx for your answer,

NHimages
Forest Pro beta / Re: FPIvy animation
« Last post by RealViz on May 28, 2024, 04:28:28 PM »
Thank you, somehow I didn't realize that animating differently rotated leaves doesn't actually matter if they all rotate the same. :-)
Forest Pro (*) / Re: Small glitch in Beta 9.0.0 installation program
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on May 28, 2024, 03:16:32 PM »
Hi Joris,

Thank you for reporting it. We will address it in the next update.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Small glitch in Beta 9.0.0 installation program
« Last post by Jorish on May 28, 2024, 03:07:19 PM »
See screenshot. The 3ds Max 2025 installation is named 2024. Hovering over the installation states it is the 2025 version.
Forest Pro beta / Re: FPIvy animation
« Last post by iToo on May 28, 2024, 12:04:28 PM »
Hi,

It's possible to animate leaves parameters to simulate small movement (as Rotation).
But we just noticed Ivy object is not properly updated on viewport and render sequences. We'll fix that.

On the other hand, to simulate growing, you can animate 'Growth Level' and 'BaseLine' parameters. But it may require some trial and error to get smooth results.
It also works better with high values of Growth->Segments (shorter branch segments), because it's not possible to animate the growth of each branch segment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10