Itoo Software Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Forest Pro (*) / Re: License issues
« Last post by RealViz on March 12, 2024, 11:01:53 AM »
Do you happen to have a classic node-lock license? If so, you must also put a node-lock license in the installer. The license server alone will not help you.
Forest Pro (*) / License issues
« Last post by roysgi10 on March 12, 2024, 10:58:59 AM »
Hey. I installed fp 8.2.6. And this is the message I receive (see attachment). Didn't help even after I installed the Itoo Software License Server v1.5.0.
Please your help
Forest Pro (*) / Paint/erese
« Last post by RealViz on March 12, 2024, 10:58:50 AM »
Hi, just a little idea for improvement. Would it be possible to have a quick shortcut for paint/erese? E.g. for Paint it would be classic LMB and for erese CTRL+LMB? I don't know if the 3dsmax environment allows this at all.
THX
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: BETA ETA
« Last post by Dragan on March 12, 2024, 09:07:42 AM »
So.....Finally... One peaceful vacation...  ;D

However, I'm sure FP will be a challenge also.

Thank you, Carlos,
All the Best!

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: BETA ETA
« Last post by iToo on March 12, 2024, 08:23:04 AM »
Hi Dragan,

We have not plans for a RailClone beta soon.

Instead, we want to release a Forest 9 beta in the next weeks.
Although our plans are a bit delayed, because we're making some deep changes, that will be useful for future versions.

Regards,
Third party products / Re: Xfrog re-installation problem
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on March 12, 2024, 08:19:42 AM »
Hi,

Since some time ago, the integration with our plug-in has been handled by a corresponding third-party company that provides their vegetation packages. We continue to prepare it exclusively for our The3dGarden plant collections. Thank you for your understanding.

The mentioned catalog (which hasn't been updated for a long time) does not recognize the new FP7/FP8. Currently, you can manually unpack all the content from the lib folder (for example, by opening it in 7Zip) and map it from the Library Browser's UI. Alternatively, you can import the attached registry key to register Forest Pack for these old catalog tools. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Forest Pro (*) / Re: License Server not releasing licenses
« Last post by Michal Karmazín on March 12, 2024, 08:14:54 AM »
Hi,

Would you mind sending us the log file from the Itoo Software License Manager - License Server tab - View Log... to analyze it here? Ideally, please enable the debug mode in the License Server. Thanks in advance for any further details on this issue you can share with us or our user community (in case some users will run into similar troubles).

Best regards,
RailClone Pro (*) / BETA ETA
« Last post by Dragan on March 12, 2024, 07:50:05 AM »
Hi guys, ;)
I'm curious about the ETA for the new Beta release so I can renew my licenses (I'm a little behind because I have started learning Unreal Engine, but I'm here, watching  8) 8) 8) )
Traditionally, you release the Beta on the first day of my vacation, so I'm wondering if we're close to that day since my vacation starts on April 4th this year.  ::) ;D

Best Regards
Dragan

RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Scripts for RailClone
« Last post by Dragan on March 12, 2024, 07:41:07 AM »
Paul,
How about some script to merge RC Splines.
E.g. I have one spline with RC Spline modifier (with markers ) Same situation on second spline. I would like to merge them togegther and keep both RC Spline modifiers ( or mege markers into one modifer - it doesnt matter ) with correct markers position and marker data.

Many thanks
Michal

+1
RailClone Pro (*) / Re: Offset/Rotate Generator
« Last post by Dragan on March 12, 2024, 07:40:18 AM »
Hi, check my Gumroad page. I think I have a Macro that fits your needs.
https://dragan-prodanic.gumroad.com/
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10