Itoo Software Forum

Author Topic: Parameterising Windows with RailClone  (Read 111643 times)

ASD+Viz

Re: Parameterising Windows with RailClone
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2022, 05:30:54 PM »
Hi Paul. I will get back to you in some time. Thank you for your quick response.

morphing_21

« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2022, 03:43:01 AM »
Hi!
I'm new to Railclone, but I already started to try to use it, and I managed to finish the parameterising windows tutorial!. My question is:

Now, how can I make a window with also a Y evenly column. It's a sliding window from left to right in the top quadrant, and in the bottom quadrant a fixed rectangle window. I have already tried to add the segments but they are messy. I think the problem has to be with the expression maybe.

Thanks  :D
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 09:09:07 PM by morphing_21 »

OQ4451

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2023, 12:34:56 AM »
Hi!
I'm new to Railclone, but I already started to try to use it, and I managed to finish the parameterising windows tutorial!. My question is:

Now, how can I make a window with also a Y evenly column. It's a sliding window from left to right in the top quadrant, and in the bottom quadrant a fixed rectangle window. I have already tried to add the segments but they are messy. I think the problem has to be with the expression maybe.

Thanks  :D

not sure if you are still looking for an answer (its been so long) but i came across your post...while looking for the same, but just take a look at the ceiling tutorial it has an answer with a macro...