RailClone > Work in Progress

Railclone Issue

(1/1)

TonyN:
Can someone help figure out where I went wrong? Any help would be appreciated
I have an abutment wall that has A RT/LT padding to extend the outer edges past the line with works. My issue is when I lengthen the line by moving the vertex, I end up with a gap between the main wall and the edges.
The nodding is very complicated maybe I made it more complicated then need be and suggestion?

Paul Roberts:
This would appear to be happening because you are using Scale Mode in some generators with a Default segment with left and right padding. When the segment is scaled, so too is the padding, creating a larger gap. You can change the mode so that padding is unaffected by disabling the Scale Padding option in the Generator's Rules tab.

I hope that helps,

Paul

TonyN:
Thank you Paul,
That did the trick. Those little things like a button can get you every time. I appreciate your help!!!
You Rock

TonyN:

--- Quote from: Paul Roberts on September 09, 2022, 03:21:49 PM ---This would appear to be happening because you are using Scale Mode in some generators with a Default segment with left and right padding. When the segment is scaled, so too is the padding, creating a larger gap. You can change the mode so that padding is unaffected by disabling the Scale Padding option in the Generator's Rules tab.
That worked
another question
One more question, Any idea were I went wrong?
If you move the vertex on Y it disassembles, I Think it has something to do with the X offset and the expression.
I got the Z axis fix that was an easy one.

I hope that helps,

Paul

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version