This maintenance patch improves the scattering performance, and fixes several minor bugs:Forest Pack Lite/Pro 3.9.5
- Improved scattering performance for very large distributions (i.e. 1 Mill.items, from 14 secs. to 2 secs).
- Failed loading of Library items does not cause anymore a plugin crash. Also, additional information about the problem is displayed in the Maxscript listener (F11).
- Fixed potential instability issue in the Library Browser.
- Fixed: Wrong size of the items returned by Maxscript functions.
- Fixed: Surfaces were not working with certain combination of number of faces and aspect ratio of the mesh.
Registered users of Forest Pack Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel
. The Lite version is freely available to download
in our website.