Forest Pack Pro 4.2.2
New features and changes:
- "Meadow", a new library that includes over 30 wild grass and flower presets.
- Support for V-Ray 3.0 final.
- Support for Corona Alpha 6, including Forest Color.
- Translation X/Y range can now be defined using min/max values.
- Translation can be controlled using maps.
- Added Transform->Probability map (for translation, rotation and scale). When enabled, the map is used as a probability value for the random range (black: no random, white: full random range)
- New Animation mode: "Frame from Map", uses a map to define the absolute frame within a Start/End range.
- Diversity Map can use its own texture, independent of the Distribution Map.
- New scattering algorithm for UV Surfaces, which allow to deform the surface without changing the density of the distribution. To preserve compatibility with old scenes, existing Forest objects use the old algorithm.
- Inverted falloff curves can be used at same time with including and excluding areas.
- In Custom Edit mode, items are placed in the highest surface when there are several of them stacked.
- "Tree Editor->Add Items" mode is set by default to "Random".
- "Material Optimizer" can be applied to the material library.
- Forest Tools uses a more descriptive name for the generated items.
- 2D Library items are compatible with VRay 3.
- Fixed random crash cloning Forest objects.
- Fixed crash in V-Ray when using billboards and camera motion blur.
- Fixed: Presets are loaded as XRefs, instead merged in the scene.
- Fixed several issues in the Library Browser.
- Custom Edit items are properly positioned when rescaling scene units.
- Fixed look of "Areas->Pick Models" dialog when resized.
- Fixed rare crash in Forest Color when modified from Maxscript.
- "VRay not compatible" message is shown only one time and doesn't crash Max.
See the full history of changes in the release notes
Registered users of Forest Pack Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel
. The Lite version is freely available to download
in our website.