A new update of the software is available:Forest Pack 7.0.6
- Fixed several issues loading items from Library Browser.
- Fixed small margins editing Catalog names in the Library Browser.
- Fixed: Scene Explorer is closed before rendering non-geometric objects with some renderers.
* Note: Scene Explorer is closed yet with Max 2015 and before. This is a workaround to avoid a crash which may happen with old Max versions.
- Distribution->Path / Reference Objects / Particle Flow parameters are not overwritten when loading Library presets.
- Camera->"Limit to Visibility" is updated on viewport only for Camera views.
- Fixed: Billboards are loaded with a wrong size from the Library Browser.
- Library Browser is reloaded when Unit's scene change. This is needed to show correctly the billboard units.
This is a maintenance patch only. You can find all new features of Forest Pack 7 here
If you have any questions about this release, please let us know on the forums