Beta versions include new features and fixes, but a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore we don't guarantee there won't be errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss. Use it always at your own risk.
Registered users of Forest Pack Pro can download the upgrade from the User Panel->Beta versions
. For any question about this release, please use the Forest Pack beta forum
.Forest Pro 5.1.3 beta
- Added General->Log Level. Setting it to Normal/Debug, Forest generates extra information while rendering. Max log file is stored at: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsmax\<max version>\ENU\Network\Max.log
- Added log information when rendering with Mental Ray. Check it at "Rendering->Render Message Window", or in Backburner logs.
- Fixed rare crash in V-Ray with Fake Shadows.Forest Pro 5.1.2 beta
- Custom Edit uses local axis of each item, instead axis of the Forest object.
- Fixed updating issue with Forest Edge.
- Fixed error with Library Materials of beta 5.1.1bForest Pro 5.1.1 beta
- Fixed crash on Max close.
- Added support for long paths in registry configuration values.
- Fixed errors in Corona material library.